Featured Article

Featured Article
Hamlet Summary

Architecture

Architecture
Learn About Early Temple Design

Featured Video

Featured Video
Memory of the Camps

Resume

Resume
Current Resume

Pages

Promotion for Beauty and the Budget

Friday, February 5, 2010


By Valerie Warringtom,

I hope that you love the new and improved look ofBeauty and the Budget !

You'll still find the same content that you know and love from Beauty and the Budget starting on Monday of next week. I did make a special change in one segment of Beauty and the Budget, and I hope you like it!

Take a look at the B&B Lookbook next Friday. Instead of posting style guides, you'll see photos of my favorite outfits from my own closet! And I'll try to provide an estimated pricing for each item. It's my way of showing my readers that any girl can be both fashionable and frugal!

I hope you love the new look of the site, and if you have any suggestions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at beautyandthebudget@live.com!

-Always, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Digital Factory by TNB